1. CLUBS
Yes, im 24 years old, and i've never been to a club before. I am quite curious of how would a club looks like on the inside, and i do want to go if i have a chance to, but i would only go with people that i REALLY REALLY TRUST.
Why have i not gone?: Because i've heard terrifying accidents & incidents happened in a club from friends that has been clubbing before. And i'm quite scared. Plus, I do not like loud music that is CONSTANTLY playing like its gonna make my ears bleed. and i dont really like crowds. also im really bad at drinking. So Thats Why.
2. CONCERTS
I've never been to ANY concerts in my whole 24 years of my life and i seriously envy you people who has.
Why haz i nut gon?: because the tickets are too expensive! I cant afford it!
3. PROM
I've never had any events like this in my generation even in college, but later after i finished. i saw they were having a prom. so i never got to go. Now my friends and cousins who are younger than me have prom.
Now, i JUST recently done it. In a Young Adults Camp in my church. so i just thought of putting it in anyways, at first i was so surprised that they suggested to go for a drink. but then again, i have to keep reminding myself that im in a young ADULT's camp. and im no longer in youth. i have went drinking with my cousins. but we booked an apartment and i was with family. i got drunk and vomited 3 times. it doesnt matter cause im comfortable with them, and we weren't exactly out.
Why have i not done it before?: i couldnt find a time / group i feel comfortable with or safe. And the last day of camp, they suggest to go for a drink in a hotel pub. and i thought why not right? since im with a bunch of Christians. And it turned out quite a good night. There was jokes, and i got to talk to a lot of ppl that i havent talked to during camp. i had 1 mug, i was a bit tipsy. i turn really red after a few mouthful. but at least i knew my limit and stopped. that's how bad my alcohol tolerance is. I think i deserve a cookie.
5. 5-STAR HOTEL
I've never been to a 5 star hotel. i do hope to experience it. SOMEDAY.
6. FINE DINING RESTAURANT
I dont think i will want to go to one, because whats the point of paying so much, but get so little food. and the worst thing is. it doesnt fill your hunger.. But i'm just putting places i've never been to anyways. hah!
7.CRUISE
Now THIS! i want to go! i saw in Youtube on Bubzbeauty's channel where she went on a cruise on her honeymoon! everything looks so nice!!! i mean, it doesnt have to be that far, at least a cruise to Thailand would be nice too..
8. FISHING
I really want to try fishing! but all my guy friends were like, u cant do it, its really sunny and you'll get sun burn. and they didnt want to bring me along. ='(
So that is it! i'm sure there are still a lot of it i haven't list out.. but this is all i can think of at the moment!
4 comments:
Haha.. 5 Star Hotel. You never enter into one before meh? Next time i bring you to JW marriot for a walk. Hahah..
no i havent! =( u should bring me go stay mar...
I nvr stay there before. Who says you need to stay there? Walk around in the hotel like ME! Free somemore!!! :D
i wanna go swimming. hahahaha!
Post a Comment