Monday, August 30, 2010

Song Fest II


HAHHAHA yup! Song fest is over! no more practices and going home late now. hahahha! but i still have to practice this Friday. hahaha.

I'm so glad that even when Jordan got 3rd place, at least we did our best. a friend said to me last time when i was still young and i don't really understand what he said then, he said in song fest, sure have a lot of conflict between each other in the group wan, because if I'm not wrong my group was kinda in a cold war with each other, because song fest is a very stressful event for everyone, so we just have to let go all the grudges. yea though i don't have any grudges against anybody, but what he said about conflicts is true.

i know not only my group has but other group also have, so, at least Song fest is over, so just let it go, settle it if you have to =) but all i wanna say here is Thank you so much everyone for your great effort. I'm really touched and proud of this group, we maybe not the best group but God can see our effort and our sincerity. then that's what makes us the best in God's eyes. And that's all the matters. =)

Oh, and Mun Teng, i know you read my blog, hahah you see, so good, got special post for you also. hahhaha! you really improved a lot and I'm proud of you, you may heard this a lot of times from me, but i cannot express how proud am i.so yea, I'm very proud!!! before you improve, while conducting you, i really feel hopeless, because that time group's singing isn't so well also then solo also ended up like this. so very heart broken, and not much that i can do. Well, Thank God for all the encouragement that you get that made you stand up on your feet again!

Anyways, although other ppl will come up to you and say, hey I'm proud of you! but they wont be as proud as me. even sook kuan only teach you, twice! but i was there ALL ALONG so seeing how much you improved makes me feel prouder that anyone else. ahahahah, and what more, Araunah also got 2nd place so, not bad after all =p i don't know what more to say. just that I'm really proud.


I dont like this picture as well, but im waiting for more of our picture to come. HAHAHAHAH

No comments: