This is a conversation of me and a guy friend.
Me: what u think i should write for introduction?
Fashion is a very subjective topic
what is nice to one may not be nice to another
however, regardless of opinions
general forms and patterns of a certain object can be analyzed and broken down to bring out the fashion sense in it
O.o!!!
I also dunno what I'm crapping
hehe
LOL... u should be a designer dy
LOL
no la
I simply talk only la
hahahaha
no meaning wan XD
but quite correct also ma
sei yea... i hate u.....
what...
aiyoh...
all these zap sang I do for many years ady wan
impromptu ar
or last minute work
hahaha
just make the english seem flowery
padahal "mou liew" wan
XD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
i really laughed out loud when i read the mou liew part. LOL! he is not from my course, nor my college, nor are we studying a similar subject. but he can think of so many zap sang things. he is freaking smart! hahahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment