I'm better off alone, i dun need friends like them, they can continue to call for all i care, why must they follow me around when they dun even bother about me? I'm really fed up with them, i cannot take it anymore,these kind of ppl, they call you friends, but they dun meat it.
I'm patient for so long, and said to myself, its ok, its just for one year. i listened to baby and joined their conversation, over and over again, still the same old thing mentioned, all about their idols, meaningless conversations, why should i continue one like this?
today i finally couldn't take it. until i called baby, and heard his sleepy voice, i dun feel good waking him up, so i insisted of hanging up, even though i dun want too, but i know he needs the sleep, so i forced myself to hang up. after hanging up, i straight went back and took my bag and file, and ran away, far far away where they couldn't find me.. there's a saying, "the most dangerous place, is the most safest place." i totally agree on that, actually, i was just one the 3rd floor of a block, they can actually see me, if they were really worried and looking for me, but it turns out, they just walked pass the building...
they called me 4 times, and sent a message, "Dear, where are you?" i never replied, i should not have known them. you all may ask, "aiya, why so emo?" well, this is what I'm going to tell you, I've helped them so much. and this is what i get, every time when I'm with them. it just seems that I'm alone, if i were to sit in the same row with them, they wont know that i existed, ppl will not even know that i know them.. every time in English class, they treat me like a gem, after that? do they even respect me? now i ask you, do you know why I'm like that now?! do you still call there ppl friends?! bullshit!!
I'm not asking for anything in return from them, beside me now is a bunch of ants, crawling up and down, each of then, helping each other, communicating with each other, how i wish I'm one of them... this time, their on their own now. they are not worth my help...
No comments:
Post a Comment