what a bad day! ok, this morning, i woke up at 9.00 am, for an interview for job at my college, just give out flyers, one hour Rm6.00, worth it right? ok, i reach there already, waited for another friend of mine, when she reached, she said no interview today.. i was like blur for a few seconds and WHAT?! APA LA!! i can really sleep until 12pm wan, and then today, i have replacement class today at 1pm to 2pm. class rep sent a message said, class canceled... and now I'm stuck in the library! doing nothing! wasted half day of my time!
fine! i really have nothing to say already.. I'm so so sleep, the library is too quite to sleep, its so scary.. my eyes are now so heavy.. these few days, i dunno why I'm so emo, i want to know also, so dun ask me why... I'm becoming numb in everything, even now my friends leave me alone, i dun feel anything anymore, its like I'm a human without feelings.. its so scary.. what am i becoming?
No comments:
Post a Comment