well, as for me, unfortunately, im broke, so i wont be buying any presents this year, thanks to the Christmas Party in APT, blame them for causing me to be broke. well, i maybe will be buying a few, to those who are special and really dear to me, but maybe not all of them, because i dont have much, and for those who dont get any from me, im so sorry =( i feel really bad about it... LOL, i know i have not blog for very long, but there's nothing interesting to blog about at all, so anyways, here are some pictures with Christmas Deco. Enjoy
yee yin, me and vivian
Vivian and I
Yee yin and I
Well, i guess, this year's Christmas theme colour is Purple, because i've seen a lot of Deco in Shopping mall are all purple..
I'm~ dreaming of a purple Christmas~~
again, have a Blessed Christmas everyone =)








No comments:
Post a Comment