Tuesday, July 5, 2011
It'll All Get Better In Time
This is my favorite song currently, this song is Better in Time by Leona Lewis
It's been the longest winter without you
I didn't know where to turn to
See somehow I can't forget you
After all that we've been through
Going coming thought I heard a knock
Who's there no one
Thinking that I deserve it
Now I realize that I really didn't know
If you didn't notice you mean everything
Quickly I'm learning to love again
All I know is I'm gonna be OK
[Chorus:]
Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
And even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time
I couldn't turn on the TV
Without something there to remind me
Was it all that easy?
To just put aside your feelings
If I'm dreaming don't wanna laugh
Hurt my feelings but that's the path
I believe in
And I know that time will heal it
If you didn't notice boy you meant everything
Quickly I'm learning to love again
All I know is I'm gonna be OK
[Chorus:]
Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
And even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time
Since there's no more you and me
It's time I let you go
So I can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is I'll be fine without you
Yes I will
[Chorus: X2]
Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
And even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time
i like this song coz it speaks a lot of what im going through now, so yea, with the lyrics, the problem i have now is obvious right? LOL~! yes, i may seem okie, but im wearing a mask all along, coz people expect that of me, but why? because im a big girl now? i cant share to anyone, i cant rant to anyone, i cant show anyone. because maybe im not the only one? or maybe some people just hurts more than i do? i have people asking me, you are the only one hurt? what about her? what about everybody else? and i have not idea how to respond
and yes it is obvious that i have not let go, but i couldnt let go not because of love. but hate...... i really do hate him.... because, recently, his secrets have been poured out to me by the people who are close to him. and i do feel such an idiot.. i somehow do finally know why we broke up. and that the reasons he gave me... are bullshit..
i know, does it matter now even that i know right? but he has the guts to tell others, but no guts to tell me?! and all these while, i thought it was all my fault, im not good enough, and someone else was better. and even it hurts so much to smile and pretended that im okie in front of him. i still did it. because, i didnt want him to worry and continue to move on forward, while i stayed where i stopped.
Thank God, i have a really good buddy that i tell him everything, the same thing he told me is to let go, i know its tiring for him repeating it, and tiring for me to hear it repeatedly. you know, i really dont have anyone there for me after the break up and all these while, no one seemed to bother to ask how am i, simply because my mask was too convincing? all others did was, hey are you okie? and i said yea, im fine, and they wont bother futher caring for me then, but even though this guy was a little slow about caring for me, he did a prettty good job =) so i guess to do him a favour for treating me so good, and being so patient with me...
it is time to let go right? i even ask someone who actually knows the whole story to tell me everything. even though i wanted the truth, but that person hasnt given me one, and maybe a little bit reluctant to answer me. i guess, it'll be fine even though i still want to know exactly what happened. but i guess im willing now after listening to this song. so...
I'll Get Better In Time.... Im sure of it. I WILL~! of coz its gonna take time, who knows how long it will take. but i know im gonna be fine, though, learning to love again is gonna be quite impossible maybe? but me gonna be fine is a 100% guaranteed!
I apologize, for being so emo, part of it because, im sick? and this thing, has been bothering me, for a VERY LONG TIME! and i mean VERY! and for those of you who doesnt know, and thinking about asking me, i hope that its really because you really care about me, rather than you just want to '8' about me..
and also, for Brokenhearts out there, this song can be quite encouraging HAHA... at least to me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment