Thursday, May 19, 2011

APT

Hey Guys, as most of you know, i have a twitter account now, tweeting quite often now, hahahaha, do follow me yea ;)

Right, I'm back to APT make up class, made some new friends, Now i'm learning make up and hairdo together, but today, i did not practice any make up, cause, i had to model for a student, Right, APT has now moved to Sungai Wang 4th Floor,

Yesterday

Getting ready to go for class..

Chocolate Cream Chip!

I have to carry this THING, all around Sungai Wang, Dont underestimate it, ITS SUPER HEAVY!!!

CHUBBY CHEEKS!!!
Change of clothing? hahaha yea, coz we're suppose to wear the "APT Uniform"

Love~!

Today!

If you guys are wondering, the top IS like that, It IS suppose to be like that.. and no, I'm not wearing contacts.. KEKEKKE~!



The Make up from the student i modeled for.. i know, i dont like these kind of make up either... Too Much, Too Complicated... =\


I Likey the Hairdo~!

i told my mom, This how most likely i will look if i get married.. hahaha!
Bridal Dinner make up.


Ahh~! so comfortable in my own skin~!Yes, i do look tired, coz i couldnt sleep well for 2 freaking days~! =(

If you're wondering, why are there so many pictures of Myself, well, i havent take pictures of myself for quite some time now, so, let me hiao for a while lar~!

Anyways, My own make up is better than the student right? =p
This is MY STYLE, Less & Simple.

No comments: