Dont sedih anymore okie,see, i reopen my blog just for you...
I miss the times we had together,
I miss having you around,
I miss the times we use to talk a lot,
I miss the times when we shared our problems to each other
Now that you're in AMP, our meeting have been lessen, A LOT.
I wish that things can be the way it use to be, and it would stay that way,
You have been there for me, in my times of sorrow and grief,
And i want to be there for you whenever you are sad.
I am so Blessed to have you as a Friend,
Cause you're a gift from God to me =)
These are the Happy times we had together
I hope that there is more to come =)
Thank you for your present, i LOVE it.
All Our Pictures are so long ago, we must take more in the future ^ ^
Tak Care My Dear, and Happy Blessed Birthday...







No comments:
Post a Comment